As an advanced clinical and remedial massage therapist, I use a range of sports massage and soft tissue techniques to help address your area of pain caused by injury or trauma, working the deeper tissues, tendons and ligaments in a pain free but effective way.
Treatments are outcome focussed and include a full assessment and aftercare advice and stretches.
- Massage for neck and shoulder pain: Have you had a whiplash injury, suffer from postural problems as a result of sitting in front of a computer for too long? Do you suffer from headaches and migraines? Treatment programmes may help symptoms of rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, torticollis.
- Massage for back pain: Again, helps in relieving pain related to hernited disc, sciatia, lower back pain,
- Massage for hip and pelvic pain: This is great for sciatic pain, piriformis syndrome, pelvic girdle pain or sacroiliac joint dysfunction.
- Massage for arm, wrist and carpal tunnel pain: For repetitive strain injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis / golfer’s elbow, thoracic outlet syndrome, releasing the deeper muscles and tendons of the arms, and hands.
- Massage for leg, knee and foot pain: Fantastic for runners, especially if you suffer from ITB syndrome, runner’s knee, shin splints. Also helps plantar fasciitis.