Forrest Yoga helps you...
- Get more out of your head and into your body
- Get stronger
- Get grounded
- Increase your breath capacity and bring awareness to your breath
- Prevent injury
- Build muscular strength and stability in your joints
- Help you out of back pain, neck and shoulder pain, headaches
- Use your body with integrity and care.
Is Forrest Yoga for me?
Forrest Yoga does not require strength or flexibility; it is a practice for anybody, complete beginners to advanced as long as you are willing to learn how to feel authentically and respond honestly.
Private Yoga Instruction
Private instruction offers a totally personalised class where we can work on your individual needs. Whether you are looking to work with a specific injury and become stronger, a more restorative practice or work on a particular technique. You will receive full attention and hands-on assists which are not always possible in a bigger group class.
You do not need to rely on a studio schedule. Sessions can be at your home or at a central yoga space.
What to expect from a private yoga session:
- customized sequences to suit your level, injuries, and aspirations
- lots of hands-on assists to help you feel into parts of your body that you may not be accessing
- pose modifications for injuries and limitations
- gain confidence to practice in a group setting
- advanced students will be challenged to feel more deeply in their poses
- you will feel supported, encouraged and more willing to take on change in your life.
Private Yoga Instruction / Massage / Reflexology / Pregnancy treatments
Please contact me to make an appointment.